What I Want Doesn't Matter

Contribution by Saul Martin

Wishing didn’t get me anywhere, I finally realized, since we’d been stuck out here in the country for nearly 5 years. I’d been begging my husband to look for a job closer to a big town but he really likes what he does and I can’t say I want to take that away from him. Anyway, there are a lot of things I don’t like about living out here, the bugs, for one. Another thing is that I don’t really feel that safe since we’re so removed from all our neighbors but my husband went to WWW.ATLANTAHOMESECURITY.COM/ and solved that problem pretty fast. I just don’t like having to drive thirty minutes to go to a grocery store or an hour to get to a mall and he knows that, although there are some really desirable things about living out in the country. It’s really quiet at night and the smell is so clear you won’t believe it and I can’t say I don’t like looking at the stars through the trees…

1 comment:

garage floor paint said...

You are saying right.I am agree with you.