Fireworks

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

Every now and then, no matter what time of year it is someone in our neighborhood shoots off fireworks late at night. Every time I hear it, I always think it is a gunshot at first and I just about jump out of my skin. We live in a pretty safe neighborhoodand I am pretty sure that no one would actually be shooting a gun. For whatever reason though, it makes me a little scared every time I hear it. My mind starts wandering and I think about what I would do if it were a gunshot or if someone were to break in my house. I decided to look in to getting a home security system installed. I searched “adt tennessee” online and found that it was actually pretty quick and easy to have a system installed. I went ahead and did it and I am so glad that I did. I feel safer and it definitely gives me peace of mind when I hear any noise outside. And now I won’t even have to be scared of the fireworks anymore.

2 comments:

web designing in India said...

I am new at this and a little apprehensive about it. He is very easy going but we all have our limits!

wooden floors said...

Interesting post! i am also new here and really impressed to see your work...