Medical Courses

Medical courses are still on top of the best courses offered in college. I just noticed there are lots of short course offered online. Most of them were medical assistant or nurse. I have known some that are very interested in taking this course as their second degree already. Why? Because of it's high compensation obviously. If given a chance, I would love to study also and take that course. But there are lots saying it's a hard course. I bet so, because taking care of ill people is hard and a very tough responsibility. I wonder how those short course could manage to study everything in a short period of time which is supposed to take 4 years. But I am sure it's legal and registered.

Whatever their technique is, I believe they are doing it right. One thing I noticed is that there are lots of medical staff wearing nice scrubs with different designs. Scrubs are nurses and doctors uniforms just so you know. I saw some cheap medical scrubs that are very fashionable in http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs. They are everywhere and they are all lovely to wear. You don't have to wear white 7 days a week because you can wear different designs now! If I would become a nurse I would love to have the pink scrubs for women.

No comments: