Just Beautiful #1

Hello everyone i am here to post for my entry for Just Beautiful. It is my first meme in this blog of mine. I change the name of the blog instead of DarlingRose Designs i change it to SAHM'S HANGOUT since i love to hangout online most of the time. So welcome everyone. You can find many freebies in here but i do not know if the html still working. I will try to make more freebies soon. I still adjust for being a mom of a newborn baby hehehe. Anyway, have  a wonderful day.





5 comments:

diaper days said...

love the shot..it would be really relaxing to just sit down there and look at the blue sky :)..

zoan said...

wow, I love the place. it is so peaceful :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Beautiful and solemn place.

Anne said...

asa ni nga place mommy hehehe I love the new lay out

Trish said...

wow! where is this? i simply love this kind of ocean view! thanks for joining and sharing this beautiful photo! :)